MS Outlook, the Microsoft’s desktop email customer application for desktop PCs, is the most ‘being used’ email customer in corporate. In light of the prevalence and positive input messages from customers, this email customer is presently accessible in Outlook 2013 version. Regardless of high prevalence of version, shoppers likewise confront some irregular issues that prompt Outlook crash here and there when it is launched, or here and there while opening or sending an email message. With this post, I am going to enlighten you about some basic reasons for Outlook crashing, freezing, or an issue that says, ‘Outlook Not Responding’.
Reasons for Outlook 2013 crashes
There are four noteworthy reasons that can bring about Outlook 2013 to crash:
– A Windows framework with an infection script/malware code;
– An hardware related issue;
– Corrupt or damaged Outlook data file;
– Some Outlook add-ins might be causing issues;
I just need you to take after the beneath specified strides to determine the issues you have been confronting while using Microsoft Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007, and prior versions.
- Exit hanging MS Outlook process through Task Manager
- Run MS Outlook in Safe Mode
- Disable MS Outlook Add-ins
- Repair MS Outlook Data File (.pst or .ost file)
Repair MS Office Suite through Add or Remove Programs.